Tuesday 16 June 2015

Photographs & Using Photo Editor

Hello, everyone! :) I want to show you my edited photos here. There are from the town to which I'm going to school. I'm not professional photographer or photo editor, but I tried to learn and improve my skills. By the way, I haven't got the photo editor in English, so if names of effects aren't accurent, I'm sorry. Enjoy them! :)


1.: The Secret Alley
Before
After editing


















In this pair of photos I used strengthening. Reason why I used this effect was, that it makes the photo warm and it creates an effect that if some person walk at this alley, at the end there will be something magical or really beautiful. And personaly, I like magical things and I think people generally, too! :)

Before
After


2.: The Hiden Memorial 
In my view, the editing of these photos isn't visible as it is in previous pair. But there still is the tiny difference. The second picture is in style of painting. There I used posterization and tuning. Now I can't remember in what order it was editing, but never mind. I think these effects make the memorial as the main object of the picture. And other reason is, that they make the photo more colorful because now we can see more shades of green than in Before photo.

















3.: The Allien's flower
After
Before


















I think this effect changed a lot. I don't know if you like it, but I like that style of editing that change photo so much and you can't recognize it really well from the original picture. And the change is magical, too. The picture is full of blue colour and it highlights the main conture of the object. In my point of view, it can look as something from space or something which is owned by an allien. Oh, and I almost forgot ... there I used three effects such as HDR, Lomo and inversion.

Before
After
4. The Mysterious Stone 
We can see that the first picture isn't interesting enough that we would notice it if we passed around this object. It's only simple stone in a fountain. But the second picture is more interesting than the first. What do it make more visible for us and more interesting? First of all, it has a black frame like from some movie. And people love movies. Second of all is that one of the effects makes us feel that it's nice, calm and warm place. And third of all, dark lines on both sides. These lines created atmosphere of some secret and it make us expect something mysterious. That's why I used cinemascope and portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment